At Corelle Brands, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority as we continue to monitor COVID-19 closely and support our teams, customers and communities. Now more than ever, our customers are cooking, baking and serving meals at home, storing food and pantry staples, and providing for their families.
We are closely coordinating with each location in which we operate to ensure our ongoing compliance with relevant government directives and guidelines. We have taken additional actions and precautions to further protect the well-being of our employees and remain focused on continuing to safely provide the valued kitchen products our customers rely on. Out of an abundance of caution we have temporarily closed our retail stores and are emphasizing our online purchasing options for consumers.
Earlier this year, we created a COVID-19 Task Force to help us monitor and implement best practices from global health organizations, including enhanced protocols across all of our facilities:
- Temperature checks for all employees prior to entering all Corelle Brands sites;
- Employees and visitors are provided masks to wear on-site as appropriate;
- Conducting recommended daily cleaning routines;
- More frequently sanitizing common touch points and supplying alcohol-based hand sanitizers;
- Conducting social distancing and hygiene trainings for employees;
- Providing frequent and visible reminders to all employees to conduct thorough and frequent hand-washing;
- Adjusting production to provide additional space between employees;
- Directing select teams to work remotely, as appropriate, until further notice;
- Reminding employees of the telemedicine resources available through our health insurance provider;
- Establishing a COVID-19 Emergency Leave Policy to ensure employees have the support they need. This includes:
- Encouraging employees to take vacation or unpaid time off if they feel uncomfortable coming to work;
- Instructing employees to not come to work for two weeks if they or a family member has symptoms of COVID-19; and
- Offering employees two weeks of paid leave if they or an immediate family member tests positive for COVID-19.
We will continue to provide updates on any impact to our operations. We thank our employees, customers and business partners for their continued support.
Comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org